Creating Earned Revenue Sources for Nonprofits in the Digital Age
How mission-driven nonprofits are launching earned income solutions to increase their impact
Dive into how mission-driven nonprofits are launching earned income solutions to increase their impact, build sustainable funding sources, and drive social change faster than ever before. This session will give you a framework on how to approach building a nonprofit grounded social enterprise. You'll discover exactly how nonprofits are embracing this catalyst to better-champion their causes and start to uncover opportunities for your organization.
What You Will Learn
- The rules and opportunities for creating social enterprise programs as a nonprofit
- How to identify earned revenue opportunities for your organization
- Effective ways other nonprofits have generated revenue and increased impact
- How to convince your board to pursue earned revenue strategies
- The pitfalls to avoid when considering earned revenue programs
Alexandra started her professional career wearing a half-dozen hats in nonprofit organizations. A deep-seeded passion for storytelling pulled her into the marketing world where she mastered the art of messaging. Still yearning for purpose, she found her calling in the social entrepreneurship space.
Spearheading Positive Impact Media, today she works with purpose-driven companies to transform their messaging and branding. Focusing on connecting customers to an organization’s “why,” she strives to convert one-time customers into long-time advocates.